Dear Valued Patient,
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back on March 15, 2020 on dental services. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- * We will ask some Covid 19 symptom screening questions before your appointment and you'll be asked those same questions again when you're in the office.
- * In order to promote physical distancing and minimize the number of patients in our waiting room, you may be asked to wait outside the office or in your car and call us when you arrive. You will then be given instructions on when you can enter the office.
- * We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic and before you leave. You will also be asked to wear a mask while in the office.
- * Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children's toys or coffee since those items are difficult to fully disinfect. Our clinical space has temporary walls up to contain aerosols.
- * Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- * You may be surprised that we're wearing more protective gear - such as n95 masks, face shields, gowns - than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 519-915-6646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Malden Dental